Hanwha Phasor is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy applies to personal data that:
- is provided to us when you become recipients of our services; and
- we collect from you when you visit Hanwha Phasor’s website or which we obtain from any communications with you.
The following sections describe the types of personal data we collect; how and for what purposes we use that personal data; with whom we share it; and the choices and rights available to you about our use of your personal data.
If you would like to know more about Hanwha Phasor’s Data Protection and Privacy policies, or receive further clarification, please contact us through our website www.hanwha-phasor.com or at the address below:
The Record Hall
16 Baldwin’s Gardens
Telephone: +44 (0) 203 176 8700
1. Personal data we collect
The types of your personal information we may collect and use depend upon:
- the way you utilise our website facilities
- services or products
- the information you voluntarily choose to provide us with
The types of information we may collect, store and process about you if you voluntarily provide us with such information include your name, email address and telephone number
2. Personal data we collect automatically
- Originating IP address
- Type of browser and operating system used (if provided by the browser)
- Geographic location
- Language preferences
- URL of the referring page (if provided by the browser)
- Domain name
- Date and time
- Pages viewed
3. Why we collect and use your personal data
Hanwha Phasor uses and processes your personal data to:
- provide you with information that you request from us about the products and services we offer;
- make improvements to our website related to a problem reported by you;
- enable us to enhance and improve your experience on our website;
- provide for the security of our facilities; and
- improve and further develop the services or products we offer.
4. The legal basis for using your personal information:
Where we use your information in a certain way, such as to respond to an enquiry, provide you with information on services or products, or report a problem, we will ask for your consent before making any use of your information.
You have the right to withdraw consent for any future use of your information for this purpose at any time.
5. Whom we share your information with
|Reason for sharing
|IP address, browser types, operating system, general country location from where you accessed our website. See Section 2 above for more information.
|To enhance and improve your experience on our website, and to ensure the security of our website facilities.
6. How long we keep your data
When we automatically collect information, as stated above, we use internet server logs, cookies, tags, SDKs, tracking pixels and other similar tracking technologies. We use these technologies to offer you a more tailored experience and improve our website. Learn more about our ‘necessary’ cookies here.
Job Application Privacy Notice
Our website contains a website link to a LinkedIn webpage, where you can apply for employment at Hanwha Phasor. This social media platform is jointly administered by LinkedIn and Hanwha Phasor’s human resources department.
Hanwha Phasor is permitted to collect, use and share your information only for employment purposes, or where such sharing is required by law.
Your information rights and choices
If you are a “data subject” under applicable EU data protection law, the Data Protection Act (DPA) and the EU GDPR, you have the following rights in relation to personal data we hold about you:
- Right to be informed
to request in writing and obtain copies of the personal information Hanwha Phasor holds on you
- Right to access
to request confirmation of whether we process data relating to you, and if so, to request a copy
- Right to rectification
to request that we rectify or update any personal data that is inaccurate, incomplete or outdated
- Right to erasure
to request that we erase your personal data in certain circumstances, for marketing purposes or any other purpose where there is no legal requirement for continued processing
- Right to restriction of processing
to request that we stop processing your information under certain circumstances
- Right to data portability
to request that we transmit your personal information to another provider under certain circumstances
- Right to withdraw consent
where you have given us consent to process with your personal data, you have the right to withdraw at any time. Withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of processing prior to you withdrawing your consent.If you wish to exercise your rights as set out above, or to submit an inquiry about our handling of your personal information, please email our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at:Data Protection Officer
The Record Hall
16 Baldwin’s Gardens
- Right to make a complaint
To lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office about our collection, transfer or processing of your personal information, please write to:The Information Commissioner’s Office